GREAT LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING IN THE CITY OF PIGEON FORGE. Located 2/10th of a mile from the Pigeon Forge Parkway near area schools, medical facilities and shopping. All city services, seasonal outdoor pool and well maintained grounds. Very open floor plan with cathedral ceiling. Large living room with stacked stone gas fireplace and built-in bookcase. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including convection range), island and pantry. Spacious 15Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢x17Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢ Master Bedroom with trey ceilings, Private master bath with whirlpool tub and walk in closet. stay! Guest Bedroom is very nice size at 10Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢x14Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢ with walk in closet and shares 2nd bath. Two car garage. Perfect for primary residence, second home or overnight rental. Satellite is currently used, but cable TV and high speed internet are available. All appliances and indoor furniture included with the sale!
Autumn and David Hackney of Prime Mountain Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Smokies,
Vol. 34, Issue 01, Page 48.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Forced Air Gas Heating
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: $175/mo
- Exterior Construction: Gutters, Paved Driveway
- Garage: Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Patio
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Logs
- Floors: Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Attic Pull Down Stairs, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Utility sewer
- Water Utilities: Utility water
- Lot Size: Level
- Living Room: 22x16
- Dining Room: 9x10
- Kitchen: 13x11
- Master Bedroom: 15x17
- 2nd Bedroom: 14x10